Sign in to follow this  
Guest TimD

Reality XP Jetline 2 and 4

Just bought both last night and wow they are great. They have turned the default King Air and Lear into completely new aircraft. Both Jean-Luc and Uwe state that there will be more panels available very soon. So, if you haven't got yours yet, GET EM! The smoothness and clarity are unmatched. (except for the Meridian of course) If anyone has any questions or wants more info, you can try the Flight1.com site and go to the Reality-XP forum. Scott Burke

Guest Marvel

hhmmm? they're out now? I'm interested in their Jetline2. I've just bought the Dreamfleet's Archer a moment ago, maybe I'll equip her with it. Some time later. :-)good luck

Guest gasebah

An archer with that kind of equipment. LOL. That is like a bicycle with a GPS navigation system and a DVD player. But then again, why not.Alex

I have actually been flying the default King Air again since getting the Jetline 2, and the default Lear with the Jetline 4. The flight models still stink but the panels are actually usable now. Those gauges are just so darned smooth and fluid. It is like flying two new aircraft. Kinda makes me wish I wasn't at work. Can anyone recomend a new flight model for either the default King Air or Lear 45 thanks Scott

Guest UweR

Hi, head to www.fsd-international.com and download their twin prop enhancement package for the Baron and the King Air (freeware). After the installation of the package, go to your King Air

Can you implement these gauges in the learjet panel, and if so how easy is that for somebody like me who have no idea messing around with those things.OHN

The Jetline 4 comes with the lear jet panel ready to go. It actually installs it for you when you install the Jetline 4 software. Scott