Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

Scenery Alterations Program

Within the last week their was a down load for a program to add additional textures to selected areas that required MS Excel.What was the name of this program? Now have the needed support programs and wish to download this file. Thanks, RJM

If "Excel" was in the small intro, try search on "Excel"!

I think EZ-Landclass is what you're looking for.

RJM....In addition to EZ Landclass, feel free to try my tool out as well (Landclass Assistant). EZ Landclass looks excellent to me, but you may find my tool more appropriate for some situations, and EZ Landclass more appropriate for others. Landclass Assistant is installed via the base installation program, followed by the 1.3 update, and both are found here at Avsim. If you're in Europe, I also have a unreleased 1.31 update that fixes a minor issue with formatting the .inf file on European systems....Regards,John