Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gordius

Where has that A340 panel gone?

There was an A340 panel for download here at AVSIM yesterday and this morning, which looked excellent by the preview pics. It allready had a more than a couple of thousands donloads. Now, when I wanted to download this panel, it seems to have disappeared. "Only" a new A320 and new A330 panel are for download. On the "other" site they say, an A340 panel by the same auther was released as shereware. The one here at AVSIM was definitely freeware. So what's going on?Wolfgang

Guest Gordius

Wolfgang,I believe I have the download in question, I downloaded on 20/05. I can email it to you if you let me have your address.Gordius

Guest Gordius

Copied from the ZIP, file size 6.55MBFS2002 Airbus A340 Panel ProjectPhoto: Airbus SiteGagues: Hector Molina E Marciano Freeware gauges collected thru the internetThis is a freeware panel. Do not make payware works with it. If you want to re-work this panel, please add the proper credits.Gordius

Thank you very much for your offer Gordius! I have sent your an email.Wolfgang

Guest Gordius

Email sent. If you have a problem downloading my email or do not receive it post here or email me and I will resend.Gordius:-luke

Guest Gordius

Wolfgang,my email was just returned with details as follows: ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- (reason: 553 5.3.0 ... no such user known in domain xxxxx.xx)I sent my email by just clicking on the reply button. Maybe it is something to do with a limit on the size of your Mailbox/Inbox or the size of attachments you can receive? I am still happy to send, in fact I feel determined to get this thing sent or die trying. lol. BTW I haven't been able to look at the panel myself, maybe this weekend. I have to email and post from work so if I don't hear from you before I leave later today (about 3pm GMT) you may have to wait until next Tuesday.Andrew

Hi Andrew,I'm afraid this is my old address. I just snt you an email with a valid address.Regards,Wolfgang

Guest Gordius

Sent again. Have a good weekendAndrew:-luke

Guest Gordius

I assume you have received that file?Having tried the panel I thought the gauges were OK but found the BMP not to my own personal taste. I had a few error messages when the panel was loading so maybe that was why it was withdrown from the file library also the battery gauge was missing.By the way, decided to drop in at LOWI this week in my A340 (Flightcraft) and was directed to RWY 8 not having approached from the west before I didn't know there was a valley I could have followed which made the approach shall we say interesting!Anyway enjoy your flying.Gordius:-luke