Sign in to follow this  

stayin alive

Guest Captain Barfbag

I think we need a "staying active" forum. Anyone who uses it should contribute either a good URL, or a joke, or a case of beer for the AVSIM staff. My thought for the day (after my Bud for the day.)

Is 'Bud' beer? I always thought it was a fizzy drink with no flavour :-)Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Im the shy type ;) so here a staying alive mail too*hums a bee gees song*

Would you send the case of beer this way please. Any German brew will do nicely :)Happy flyingRalph HummelStaff ReviewerAVSIM Online

Guest Captain Barfbag

Personally, I prefer Harpoon IPA, but that requires concentration and an opener to fully appreciate it. A Bud, on the other hand, is a kind of background beverage that I can swill till the cows come home and still fly a half-way decent instrument approach (at the keyboard, of course.)

Gee..thanks a million Delta Mike,Your thread title SOMEHOW triggered an ALL DAY...NONSTOP singing of BeeGees "AH..Ah..Ah.Ah...Stayin Alive..Stayin Alive..Ah..Ah...Ah..Stayin ALIIIIIIIIIVVVVVE....."Wifey thinks I've lost it!UGH..why why?? :-eek :-8CJ PuttKPTA

Guest PZL

A Guinness supporter are we Gavin ?Personally I think Okocim is very good.PZL

PZL Czesc!A Guiness once in a while is fine, but not at Warszawa prices. Okocim is fine. But the best beer in Warszawa, in my humble opinion, is made and served in Soma on ul.Foksal. The Pszczeniczne is superb, but a bit tricky to pronounce after five or more. Czech Budwiser is the REAL thing!!!Piatek jest! juz nie dlugo do pubu!!!!Have a nice weekend!Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

If you're not drinking Pilsener Uruquell, you're not drinking beer ;)Zywiec all the way baby ;)

Hey no problem. Always glad to make someone's day. Now then. Heard Sugar,Sugar by the Archies lately?Dave

>Hey no problem. Always glad to make someone's day. Now then.>Heard Sugar,Sugar by the Archies lately?>>DaveGRRRRRRR...you're killin me here :7Although at least with Sugar,Sugar I wont get caught doing that embarrassing John Travolta "Finger point" dance when no ones' looking. :-lolCJ PuttKTPA