Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ozark Dogfighter

How to fix Center of Gravity problems ?

Guest amazonas

I've just downloaded the Beriev B200 available on avsim.It's completely unflyable. There appears to be something wrong with the center of gravity. :(The makers of the model are unavailable, their website and email address are no longer available. I'd very much like to use this model because it is quite unique. I don't know much about the model-making side of Flight Sim. Is there a way I can potentially fix the model by making modifications to the aircraft.cfg file?Thanks.

Guest Ozark Dogfighter

you would have much better luck asking this in the [a href=http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=show_topics&forum=121]MS Flight Simulator General Discussion Forum [/a]Good luck!-JeremyThe Ozark DogfighterHappy Flying!

Guest amazonas

Wrong forum. Thanks.Funny thing is that the plane seems to have fixed itself....Oh well.

Guest Ozark Dogfighter

lol, not a problem, and welcome to Avsim forums! Glad the plane "righted itself" :-lol-JeremyThe Ozark DogfighterHappy Flying!