Sign in to follow this  
Guest tascaso

Can't say I didn't try...

Mike, I do realise what I say will in no way relieve your frustration, but...relax matey :D Print the email out, take it to your toilet and flush it down :) Don't get yourself worked up about meaningless drivel. I do know the feeling of putting bloody sweat and tears into something and then have some ** tell you that it sucks, but that's life. It shouldn't be that way, but it's a reality we live with. So again, relax, have a beer, go for a walk and make nothing of it. Crap like that really isn't worth your time. You guys are a credit to our community and have a loyal and devoted fanbase and that's what counts :) Take care and good luck :)

Mikeforget about these brainless morons, i downloaded your plane and she is a beauty mate, keep up the good work.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Hi Mike,please do not care about this ####This guy is no real world's pilot at all! You can proof, that he is no real world pilot by just the following sentence:>I can't get the aircraft>to slow down to landing >speed either (which is 144kts).No real world pilot would say this, because there nothing like "the" landing speed. You know, that there are many different landing speeds, depending on weight, air pressure, wind, runway conditions (wet, snowy, dirty etc.). So this guy has no idea what he is talking about.I do like your aircraft and most of the other flightsimmers do also!There is an old austrian/german saying "Viel Feind, viel Ehr'", which translated wordly means "Lots of enemies, lots of honour"! Keep this in mind!RegardsWolfgang

Thanks everyone for the replies. Your undying support to our group is unmatched anywhere else. The purpose of the post was just to expose people like this publically. If done enough times by all, just maybe, we can begin down the path of filtering out the bad ones and bring FS and the community back to what it once was.You can call me gullible, you can call me too restrained etc. I gave this individual the benefit of the doubt to his claims. I knew there were questions lingering to the validity of the statments he made. I was an A+P Mechanic for Eastern long ago. So I can tell the real ones from the bad ones. But in my attempt to show pitty and kindness I suppose, I forced myself to attempt a resolution to the problem. If I hit the delete key on every type of email similar to this one, then what kind of businessman would I be?I also wanted all to see exactly where we at FFX/SGA stand on our products. We never claimed to be perfect. We learn something new with each release. We know that our birds have flaws. Some that we can fix, some that we cannot. If we all start to raise the bar and demand or impose payware quality products on freeware designers, then in time, all the freeware designers will all but dissappear. And presently, with people like the above lurking around the community, that scenario is slowly coming to light.Everyone needs to try to go back and enjoy FS and its add-ons for what they are and not be so critical and expect something that costs $70 to act and perform like a multi-million dollar machine. As I receive more mail like the above, I may or may not post them here again. It all depends on how much fun I can turn it into for all to see. Remember what I said above, expose the bad elements within the FS community. They sneak around in the shadows. Expose them to the spotlight, and they run and hide. Eventually with everyones help, they will dissappear.MikeFlight FX Design GroupStewart Global Aircraft

Guest tascaso

Hello,Whether he is a pilot or not is irrelevant. What he offered was completely nullified by the method of his delivery. Your answer was very well presented. You guys have worked hard on this product and you do it for the sheer joy. Having spent hundreds of hours puttzing and flying in the FS world for many years I am in awe of the many talented freeware developers and their wonderful products. I do get Payware addons...but not everyone can budget for that. Keep up the good work and keep on learning.I invite more professional pilots to assist in helping Freeware developers with their projects. If you are up to offering criticism of that magnitude then put your input to work. Help them out.Tony