Sign in to follow this  
Guest gasebah

wonder what solution ms came up with for aircraft seperation on approach

hi,Anyone else want to know this? I wonder what solution MS came up with to keep Ai aircraft from running over each other on final approach and having to go around. I suppose there could be many solutions to the problem.1. holds2. stacking...making aircraft form a spiral over the airport and slowly descend until its their turn to land. 3. telling aircraft on descent or inbound to hold a certain airspeed for seperation.4. a combo of speed restrictions and S turns to seperate aircraft on approach to the same runway.which one do you guys think MS went with? Of course they may have gone with something totally different. ;-).AndrewPS. We will most likely find out in that "monster review" but I want to know what you guys think the fs team did. With all the Ai aircraft we get at airports like KLAX with Project ai and the soon to come Ultimate traffic I sure hope MS came up with something good.

Guest gasebah

Hi,from what I heard that problem is not solved. You have to take for separation yourself :-(.Alex