Sign in to follow this  
Martin Georg EDDF

A340 Panel

Guest groundpounder75

Has anyone purchased the A340 panel that was uploaded the other day? I found the website it was from but it costs $16 to use. I wondered if it is worth it?Thanks,

Guest MiguelSantos

Hi,I think you are refering the Eric Marciano A340, right? If it is, I did'nt bought it, because it doesn't comply with my "panel requirements" to fly it (I'm a too demanding panel guy!!), but I must say, that it seems to me that in freeware/shareware side of the market, it's one of the best, or even the best one. I had downloaded a previous version and I was impressed!! But for a PSS A320 owner, that is not comparable, so I'm waiting my Apollo panel to see if it's a flop or not!! If not, finally I will go fly an A340 in my VA livery...Cheers,Miguel

Edit: removed a typoOooh,If you have any chance, cancel your Apollo order. I had to review this product for the german-language FS print-magazine "FlightXPress", and it was the most disgusting product I ever had to review. Not worth a single penny!!!Yours,Martin Georg/EDDFVACC-SAG PR & Events Coordinator *** mailto:sag11@vacc-sag.orghttp://images.vacc-sag.org/convention6.jpg