Sign in to follow this  
mikesflight

Help with ai aircraft-aardvark

Guest fsjunkey

I want to add some aardvark ai aircraft to my flightplans. I drop the folder into the aircraft folder like the instructions say. The problem is when I run TTools to decompile the aircraft list, the aardvark ai aircraft doesn't show up...so if it doesn't show up to give it an aircraft #,etc...how can I add it to my flightplans? Thanks in advance for a response.

>I want to add some aardvark ai aircraft to my flightplans. I>drop the folder into the aircraft folder like the instructions>say. The problem is when I run TTools to decompile the>aircraft list, the aardvark ai aircraft doesn't show up...so>if it doesn't show up to give it an aircraft #,etc...how can I>add it to my flightplans? Thanks in advance for a response. You lost me a bit....If you're decompiling your existing traffic.bgl - it won't be in there yet as you haven't added it.You have to manually add it to the aircraft list using the structure defined in ttools. Then you can refer to the assigned aircraft number in your flightplan.

HiAs FSganda says you need to actually add the aircraft into your aircraft.txt fileDecompiling is taking apart what you already have. What you are wanting to do is to add a new aircraft and include that in you plans and then compile so that you have a new set of flightplans which includes your Aardvark aircraft.As an example you might add AC#4500,390,"AIA B737-200 Alaska" to your aircraft.txt file.You can create whatever numbering system you want for your aircraft - I run mine from 1000 -9999 and separate them according to the type such as Aardvark series and PAI series.Then you need to either add to, or amend, existing flightplans so that they include AC#4500.Then in TTools compile using TCompiler.exe When you restart FS2002 you will see a few seconds on new setup files being integrated and then you have your new aircraft and flightplans in operation.Good luck.CheersMike