Sign in to follow this  

FsSkyWorld????

hi alljust had to reinstall Fs2002,fsskyworld installed ok.but today when i tried to use it,i got the..runtime error 52.. message.ive tried a reinstall of it ,but sill no luck.also installed the VB6.0 files,just in case. any help appreciated steveathlonxp 3000+gigabyte k7 triton 400 M/board512mb 3200winxpati8500 64mbaudigy2

Guest RobK

You will have this problem if you install it outside of the root FS2002 directory. By default when installing FS Sky World it wants to install it in the "Program FilesFSW" folder. Change it to your FS2002 folder instead when installing.Rob

thx robill try reinstall steve

tried reinstall..no luck.downloaded and installed all the VB files.still getting the ...runtime error 52 bad file name or number.any help appreciated,first time ive had problem with installing it ..very strange. thx steve

Hi Steve, I think this is your problem, Did you install the ExImg2.ocx in your:Win98 & Me= WindowSystem Win 2000= WinntSystem32 WinXp = WindowSystem32 Ayways go in my forum here below, there is information about installation.http://forums.simflight.com/viewtopic.php?...7f9fd878c38df66 Anyways I will release the fs sky world v2.4, all files will be in one folder, c:fs sky world, it will be simple, and no more ExImg2.ocx to put manually.ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFs

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Hi chrisi did put the ExImg2.ocx file into the correct folder.(just double checked as i'm writing this)i've installed your program 5-6 times before,never had a problem.very strange.thx anyway for your help... best wishes steve