Sign in to follow this  

FSDS2 - Landing lights from cockpit

Weird this...I understood that FSDS2 modelled aircraft allowed you to see the landing lights on the runway from the cockpit view.However, I downloaded David Maltby's FSDS2 VC-10 model and you can't. Any ideas anyone?

Just like GMax... FSDS 2 allows Landing lights to be seen from the cockpit..... IF the designer put them in there in the first place. David Probably did not, since to make them visible you have to make a VC model in FSDS 2 with the landing lights included.Brian

>Just like GMax... FSDS 2 allows Landing lights to be seen>from the cockpit..... IF the designer put them in there in the>first place. David Probably did not, since to make them>visible you have to make a VC model in FSDS 2 with the landing>lights included.>>BrianThanks Brian - clears that up.

After further investigation, I'm not sure it is cleared up now....This aircraft does have landing lights in the model. They must be contained in the mdl file because there's no entry for landing lights in the lights section of the aircraft.cfg.Can anyone offer any more clarification please?

Any ideas please? I tried writing to the author but no reply.I'm starting to wonder if this plane is really an FSDS2 model after all...

Can't you show some patience?Original message recieved by e-mail 23/05/2003Reply sent 25/05/2003I reply to all the e-mails I get & I really don't appreciate your attitude.The model doesn't come with 24 hour support, I'm just an ordinary bloke who has to go out & live a life as well.David