Sign in to follow this  
Guest danowat

Aerosoft ATR Download Problems

I have just downloaded and installed the EW ATR. In FS2002, I can see the plane, but when I try and load the plane I get "Invalid license". Anybody have a solution, because the planes are not flyable as is. I am surprised that this was not caught before they starting selling the ATR on the aerosoft site.

Hi. Email william.lennox@aerosoft.de for a link/password to download the correct file. Unfortunately its 58mb (again), so I'm having to delay a bit because I've used up my bandwidth.David

Guest jeffg

I have been trying for 2 days to get my new download link and all my email to aerosoft and William Lennox keeps getting returned unable to deliver.I have made 2 overseas calls to Aerosoft and still nothing.I have printed out the manual and now just waiting. Jeffg

Guest jeffg

I received a email from William Lennox on the 22ed to email him back and they will send a new download link and password and I have been emailing everyone on the contact list from Aerosoft and also Mr Lennox and keep getting the same message :Permanent Failure: Other address statusDelivery last attempted at Sat, 24 May 2003 22:09:05 -0000.I receive this appx 5 min after each email.I don't mind waiting but the way this has been handled leaves a bitter tasteBTW my email problems is just with Aerosoft no one else.

Guest HartmannH

They've been experiencing email problems for some time now (new isp, old problems :-( ). You may also try support@aerosoft.com. That should work. Send me an email to hhartmann@fsfd.de and I will make sure that William get's it on Monday morning. Everybody else, who has problems with the license file may also email me. Please add "ATR license file" to the subject lines of your emails. It make it easier for me to handle. For additional questions you might try our support forum at http://www.digital-aviation.de/ewpforum@Avsim: No advertising intended, I hope this doesn't hurt any of the forum rules.Hans

Guest danowat

Hi,I have downloaded and installed it quite successfully, the only thing I have noticed is that I got mine from simmarket and the file was 68MB, and I did not have to worry about a license or key.Dan.