Sign in to follow this  
Guest Matt Johnson

What are the default detailed airports in FSCOF?

All the larger airports and even most of the smaller ones have correct taxisigns(and they look good) according to jeppesen! Nice addition.Hornit

Must have took a long time to place all those tawiway signs.I thought New Zealand was a desert? Nah, just kidding. That is some beautiful country down there and wish I could afford a nice 10 day vacation to there. Like to go see One Tree Hill.

Eric 

Thats a good question. I loved airbus planes especially the A320 and A319 and A321 and my favorite of them all, the A340-300. And I also loved the 727. I bought the PSS pro package as my first payware addon in i think september or october. Then i bought the PIC 767 and then i bought my favorite addon yet, the CS727. I realized it is the best plane ever before i bought it. As i waited for the CD to come cuz i ordered it on CD i was looking a pictures on it on airliners.net and looking for people to post some FS2002 pics with it. And i have no idea on how to change my name. is there a way to, do u know how?Adam

I really don't think that M$ being US centric is the problem. What is the major difference between the US and most other countries?Free (or cheap) access to the data, and no restrictions on it's use.In the US, the data belongs to the people and is gathered and stored by the government. Access is to the data free (copying the data is a small charge). This is not the case in many other places.

Guest Matt Johnson

Yes, there do seem to be taxiway signs at other airports. EGLC for example certainly has them.--M