Sign in to follow this  
Guest wray

cannot download

i can download from one comp. using my login , but i cant download from my home comp. using the same login , i get this page cannot be displayed message , ive enabled ftp passive and also allowed the avsim address in the secuirity, now what do i do?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Okay, first thing...I have no idea of what I am saying is correct, but I'm almost sure, but could be wrong.Now that I've made the standard excuse for looking dumb try this.Make sure that you log out of one computer to be able to access from another computer. If you use the option to stay logged on all the time the server does not recognize when someone with devious intent is trying to hack your prilege( spelled wrong but you know what I mean) AVSIM is good at protecting you and I so they make it hard to abuse the system.If this doesn't work chalk it up to the fact that me and 747's don't get along in FS:-(Hope this helpsBest regardsJan1,KINDWhen I push the button and it works, I'm happy:-)

This sounds like a firewall problem; please read the Library Help Guide / FAQ regarding allowing FTP connections.

Thanks for trying to help, but no , i allowed ftp on the firewall , maybe it has something to do with the hotmail i use at home . At work i used my official email where im able to download then when i go home im connected remotely, that might be the problem. Oh, well i just wanted some f1 PC12 repaints, Thanks