Sign in to follow this  
Guest MiguelSantos

Got my refund from Perfect flight's 717

Just wanted to let every one know that I got refunded by Perfect flight! So I thank them!Peter

Peter,Congrats. Your persistance has been rewarded.Any idea what made the change their mind?

Guest Vulcho

Good,Told you to be persistent!Glad it worked out for you.Did PF refund you or was it the credit card company?

I just noticed a new upgrade for it on Flightsim.com. What was wrong with the PF 717? It looks super on their website?Robb

Guest MiguelSantos

Rob,Do to all sim funs a favor: don't buy that one!!! Search this forum for "Refund Perfect Flight" posted by Jetpilot, and you'll see what I mean.Cheers,Miguel

Looking at the Perfect Flight website you can see that it has NOT the perfect professional look. But it's amazing how many different products they offer.If you ever download one of their free adventures, you can easily see what quality they are of: mainly bundled freeware. And if you take a close look at their screenshots, you can see what to expect.Nevertheless, I knew what quality the B717 is right before I purchased it. Yes, I did the purchase, and I did it because of the simple fact that a) I didn't get a freeware B717 to work properly for me and :( I have all the tools needed to completely re-work the panel, the most interesting part for me. And with the B717 I got some more gauges to play with in Panel Designer. In the end, my B717 looks good, works good and has a modern Panel with Reality CP's JetLine 4.It is more than obvious that such a low priced product doesn't include an FMC. Compared to other payware aircraft, you get enough for your money, I think.Andreas

Guest MiguelSantos

Well Andreas, I disagree with you with your last statment, but I completly respect your choice. You knew that it wasn't so good as they mentioned, but you have the tools and "art" to change it to your requirements.I must say I'll try to do the same thing with my Flightsoft DC-10, because I don't have any other, and I love to have my hangar full of aircrafts, so each day I fly one diferent from the day before. I'll try to put that poor but workable panel on a decent freeware DC10 I could find.Regards,Miguel