Sign in to follow this  
Guest ba747heavy

Appreciation fo AVSIM........................................

I have been a viewer of AVSIM from the beginning of this marvelous site.I deeply appreciate AVSIM, plus all of you marvelous people that havespent thousands of hours (designere) naking this site the wonderful.site it has become.If this sounds syrupy you are right. Would you want to eat your pancakes WITHOUT SYRUP?Thanks to all of you.Jim Alcorn

Thanks Jim. We appreciate your support and continued involvement here. We're looking forward to another 'transition' year here (to FS2004). Man, how many of those have we been through?

Bravo!Well said Jim, my sentiments exactly. Avsim is one site I always view when I go online. Thanks to all at Avsim for a great flight sim site.Howard

Jim,Then show your appreciation and throw a few $ their way. You can do it by pre-ordering the FS2004 from Avsim store. I just did. Michael J.

Guest ba747heavy

Here here!