Sign in to follow this  
Guest jcuellar

To real pilots re: FMC

Good morning Captains!Where can I get or download in freeware or shareware the closest to reality FMC for a flight simulator or as a stand alone program?I wish to learn it for the best.Thanks and regardsRakhamPIV 2.53 Ghz 1536 DDR ATI Radeon 9700 Pro WinXP ProYoke & Pedals CH Products

Guest Id Rather Be Flying

You want a FUN and smooth airplane ALL Around to go with it then I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the PSS Airbus. This is one of the top packages all around for FS2002 PERIOD!

Rakham:Precision Flight Controls has the ultimately most realistic, though expensive, FMC, while several payware packages have nice and affordable ones, for example, the DreamFleet 737 or Phoenix Simulations Software's Boeing 747-400 or Airbus A320.http://www.flypfc.com/page%20one.htmlhttp://www.dreamfleet2000.com/Previews/C177/GPS_popsm.htmhttp://www.phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.bwiairport.com/images/carrier_logos/co.gifAlex ChristoffN562ZBaltimore, MD

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @3.5GHz, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual Graphics Card, ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Gaming motherboard, Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD, Samsung 750 EVO 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), RealSim Gear G-1000 avionics hardware, Slavix, Stay Level Custom Metal Panel, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Redbird Alloy THI, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.

Wait a minute is there really any question who's built the best FMC? It's 767PIC. But seriously, it is isn't it? I'd really like to know if there is an add-on FMC that tops it.

Danny:OOPS! I forgot that one!http://www.bwiairport.com/images/carrier_logos/co.gifAlex ChristoffN562ZBaltimore, MD

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @3.5GHz, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual Graphics Card, ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Gaming motherboard, Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD, Samsung 750 EVO 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), RealSim Gear G-1000 avionics hardware, Slavix, Stay Level Custom Metal Panel, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Redbird Alloy THI, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.

There is a freeware Tropic Air RJ-85 that has a pop-up FMC that I have not used, only observed as I am using parts of this panel. It came from a site of a VA in Italy and I do not have it handy to get right now. I'll post the URL later if you are interested.Are you looking for full functionaliy or mainly navigation.

OK Thanks to you all for your kind attention.I already had the 747 from PSS and I forgot I had also the 737 from Flight1.com:-)I have downloaded the Airbus 320 from PSS but I have no more ink in my printer, so this will be for tomorrow.My question came up because I was trying the tutorials from the 747 and they always come up with a waypoint that does not exist on my FMC, or the place is not exactly as it says on the left or right selectors:-(Hope that it will match with the airbus. I went back in the messages from the PSS Forum, but apparently nobody had this matter. How comes?Is there a place where to get up to date datas to enter the program?With best regardsRakhamPIV 2.53 Ghz 1536 DDR ATI Radeon 9700 Pro WinXP ProYoke & Pedals CH Products

full functionaliy of course in order to learn the real thing!ThanksYou can also email me at yosjp@binanusa.netPIV 2.53 Ghz 1536 DDR ATI Radeon 9700 Pro WinXP ProYoke & Pedals CH Products

Guest stang

There is a full GNS-XLS FMS simulator at www.bendixking.com but I know of no MSFS sims that use this FMS.Simulation Software Workshop has a beta of an Airbus FMC at www.simsoftworkshop.com/fmcbeta.html which includes a 208 page manual.Both of these are stand-a-lone programs and are free.So far I have not found any free Boeing FMC simulators on the net.RegardsTerry

Guest lawyerpilot

I flew the MD-90, MD-11, and 717 full motion sims at Flight Safety Longbeach without much problem after using this FMC... $45 million didn't really seem much different... PSS is right on the moneyP4 1.8768 ram 80 gig hardriveVisiontek Ti4 4600CH yoke/pedalsElite Multi quadrant19" inch monitor-Soundblaster PCI 512Win XPInstrument rated ASEL -242 hoursAOPALawyerPilots Bar Association"Men without dreams are never free, twas thus this way and thus will ever be."

Guest jcuellar

Hi,For me the most realistic stand alone FMS (CDU) is in:www.projectmagenta.comRegardsJaime CuellarMonterrey, Mexico