Sign in to follow this  
Guest WorkingStiff

Lago's FSSE

Guest P3_Super_Bee

I have a little problem. My MSFS crashed the other day and a uninstall/reinstall was only option to fix. Here is my problem.I had FSSE installed and it worked great. After the crash, had a couple of other problems with computer. So I decided to clean things up a bit. I reformatted the harddrive which MSFS is on.(it is it own hardrive, not a partioned one). I also changed the name of the HDD it was G; and I changed it to E:. After reinstalling MSFS and all working as advertised agian. I have this problem with FSSE.For some reason when I insert the CD/ROM and auto-run starts up it comes up with the window asking to repair, update, remove FSSE. No option to install. When I have tried all options and get an error that FSSE is not on the computer. DOH, I'm trying to install it but for some reason the CD ROM thinks FSSE is already installed and won't give me the intall option. Where in the world would I make a change in the computer to tell the CD ROM FSSE is not on the computer? Would this be in the registry? I'm lost. Have a great add-on that can't be use, and that sucks.Thanks.System background:P4 2.53G1gig RAM80gig hardrive for computer60gig hardrive for msfsRadeon 7500 64mb Video:-outtahttp://www.flightsimnetwork.com/dcforum/Us...43942b48d2b.jpg

Guest WorkingStiff

Well, since install routines tend to differ the answer is maybe. :-0It wouldn't hurt to try editing your Windows Registry and I advise you to backup your registry prior to doing any editing.Here's what you do......click on "Start" then on "Run" and type "regedit" (without the quotes) in the pop-up box and hit Enter.From the Registry, first click on File/Export and select a location where you want to save a backup of your registry.Then press CTRL+F and type LAGO in the search box. Hit enter once then keep pressing F3 until you come to a sub-folder with the Lago FSSE entries under WindowsCurrentVersionUninstall. You can either delete that entire sub-folder or the four items in it.