Sign in to follow this  
Guest kurtj

Fs Sky World SE V2.4 Available Now!

Guest etanin

Thanks, going to get it now!

Just downloaded it, will take a peek tommorow.Thanks Chris.

Hi, "This was like how many months in the making!! "Joshieca, don't think I have worked this amount of time, since the previous version, I only chose the texture yesterday and pack them, the texture was made along time ago, the selection is the hard part before the upload and testing. "hope you guys keep it up with FS2004."Already started!Cheers!ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFs

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Excellent job again.JimActiveSky Support

Guest CapnCol

Hi ChrisI have your SkyWorld (not the "stand alone" version) installed within my flight sim at the moment, do I have to uninstall it or does your new version do that for me?Just curious.Colin

Guest ba747heavy

Most excellent! :) Thanks for your hard work!

Hi All, I installed V2.4 I start it the same way I did 2.3. by pressing random then install, all seems ok. I get my FS main screen up I select a airport etc, then press ok to get started and set-up at my chosen airport. The computer starts grinding way...then I get tasked out to my dest-top. Flight simulator shows minimized, but everytime I try to restore it it just goes back to being minimized. I need Help PLEASE!This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind Regardshttp://www.aavirtual.com/banners/AAV53.jpg[/img] Check Us Out www.aavirtual.com

Vl3MQY.png

Hi, Robert,"The computer starts grinding way...then I get tasked out to my dest-top. Flight simulator shows minimized, but everytime I try to restore it it just goes back to being minimized. "If you press random and the press install, you can close fs sky world, you keep it only open when you use the auto install.Restart you computer, I don't think it's related to fs sky world about the minimized, press only one time Alt Caps Lock, sometime the windows keept it minimized because of the amount of hit etc..ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFs

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Hi Chris,I did as you said, but it just keeps going back to being minimized. Sometimes I see the panel, but it is for only a second, then back to being minimized. While it is minimized I can shout off FSW.SE and FS will then be normal, but of course FSW.SE is not running.I removed all files to the old version...even did a scan to search for them. I did install as to your instructions. The thing is the program seems to be working, but some type of conflict with FS concerning the FSW.se inst/run FS.Man this is killing me...what next sirThis Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind Regardshttp://www.aavirtual.com/banners/AAV53.jpg[/img] Check Us Out www.aavirtual.com

Vl3MQY.png