Sign in to follow this  
Guest kurtj

Fs Sky World SE V2.4 Available Now!

Hi, "Chris My Cloud ini under path check. it is showing off? "Yes it's normal, it's only when you install it for the first time, it detect your path location, after it's off.-Try it with windowed mode -Try full screen mode.-Try to change your resolution display in FsTry:-Start fs sky world before fs2002 is running-Start fs2002 and after fs sky world, you can start the auto install by right mouse clicking on Inst&Run FS button.From whats I have understand you have problem with programs running multi task in your Os background.I have tested this before, I had no problem.ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFs

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Hi Robert, I just remember near 4 years ago, I had problem with the multi task, everytime I got any program running in backgroung, when I change the task, they was always minimized, I think I have reinstall the driver to resolve this problem, change the resolution, or press with your right mouse click on your minimized program in your task bar at the bottom, than see if there is maximized and minimized, not sure. I was using win98se also."Ok, I think you have helped me to find the problem. It works just fine in NON FULL SCREEN MODE. Now, I only like running in FULL SCREEN MODE. Can this be corrected? ...please tell me yes."It works for both, full and windowed modeThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFs

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Ok, I think you have helped me to find the problem. It works just fine in NON FULL SCREEN MODE. Now, I only like running in FULL SCREEN MODE. Can this be corrected? ...please tell me yes.This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind Regardshttp://www.aavirtual.com/banners/AAV53.jpg[/img] Check Us Out www.aavirtual.com

Vl3MQY.png

Guest kurtj

Very nice package. I installed it last night and ran a few flights. There is only one question though. I keep getting the green line with atis showing what conditions I have. While that is nice, it does run continuesly. Is there anyway to stop it? It might be from active sky, the other fs skyworld didn't do that however. Thanks,Kurt.