Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bilbo

I Just Deleted All My Payware.....

Guest tascaso

And your point is.....we are free to go either way or a combination...I do not discriminate...if I like it and meets my requirements I buy it or get it Freeware, either way sometime the product makes me happy sometime it doesn't such is life...your choice. Good luck and best wishes.Tony

...I aint bidding :Danyway, I think the guy said he :-newburn all stuff from HDD,and as I see it is a habbit not to backup stuff regularlyso it is gone for good... :-wave :-spacecraftalso since I dont see him replying to posts here,I assume he commited :-hang :-bang few moments later when hehad realised what he had done...

Guest ba747heavy

also since I dont see him replying to posts here, I assume he commited :-hang :-bang few moments later when he had realised what he had done... Lets hope not ;-)

Guest Id Rather Be Flying

Your time worked on projects comes out to almost 3 years of NONSTOP solid hours. There are 8760 hrs. in 1 year and your hours come out to around 23830 hrs. That is within 8 yrs period of time. If you worked a standard 9 - 5 job from January to December and logged 40 hours a week for 52 weeks that would relate to 2080 hrs. a year. So you have 11 1/2 yrs. of work in 8 years which doesn't include your income earning job, holidays, eating, sleeping, and going to the bathroom. ;-)I guess I was just bored and had to figure out the free time and little bit of paid time you listed and see how it relates to most people with a standard income job.

Guest Id Rather Be Flying

I guess my post an hour before yours wasn't enough information. But thanks for helping to let the information stand out with your first post.

I must just add that the midges hovering around my bus stop this morning were really annoying. But it's lovely and hot and sunny here in Warsaw, so if that's the price I have to pay, fair enough!Going cycling this weekend. Anyone fancy comming along?Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Going cycling this weekend. Anyone fancy comming along?Me! Oh no, wait... broke the valve of my front inner tire yesterday :-(. Got special rims with extra long valves, and they're a bit fragile... Gotta buy a new tire, I'm afraid.Oh well, in the meantime, I'm going to delete some payware from my HD :-)[p]

Guest Bilbo

Hey, did you know that there's a space bar at the bottom of your KBD?Really hard to read..& distracting.I'm living in the past here. I Dl the freeware and enjoy all the hard work that's put into it. I could get the "best" and buy the payware but it would keep me from enjoying the real world. -not that I don't respect the payware quality.Bilbo