Sign in to follow this  

Lampedusa Scenery for FS2002

Guest AMC612

Hi guys, I would like to inform you that a new scenery for Lampedusa Island is ready and online for all flight simmers. Lampedusa is a small island in the south of Malta and very close to Tunisa and Pantelleria.This scenery was done using GMAX and FSArchitect. Photorealistic textures are also included. Pictures where taken when I visited the island on August 2003 with my firends on a Cessna 206. You can download the scenery by visiting the web site on www.globezone.net/lampedusascenery/index.htmlBest RegardsMauro Caruana

Guest AMC612

Hello guys, It looks like the scenery was well welcomed and downloads are increasing by time. I would appricaite if I get some feedback on the scenery. Best RegardsMauro Caruanamaurocaruana@yahoo.co.uk

Guest vas_yan

Hi, it looks very nice though I didn't have the chance to d/l it yet.You might like to change your links to the preview shots from www...preview.html to ...previews.html though.kind regards,

Guest AMC612

Thanks for your remark. It will updated }(Best RegardsMauro Caruanamaurocaruana@yahoo.co.uk

Guest nick6440

Hi MauroI downloaded and installed your scenery yesterday. I thought that it was very well done. This one will definitely stay on my hd. I love flights into small islands. Your time and effort is well apreciated. Hope to see more. Nick

I agree. This is nice scenery and easy on frame rates. I was looking for a good mid-Mediterranean scenery.