Sign in to follow this  
Arklight1

All Gazelle helicopter fans, update avaialble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!

There is another Gazelle update available at www.francesim.com.The update is nothing short of amazing!!!This is what it includes:1. 9 NEW MODELS! French military with Mistrel, HOT anti-tank system, ALAT gun system, Police observation Helicopter with FLIR, Vivian sight system (I think it is called), and a few others!!2. 14 NEW paint schemes!!!!3. Updated sounds (I believe)!4. Updated panel!5. Various other goodies like dual crew for the Military versions, moving Vivian Sight System, etc...This package is AMAZING, especially for all you rotorheads out there!! Go ahead and delete your old Gazelle folder and go to the site listed above and re-download all the stuff...everything is updated anyways.On a side note, the package is split into 3 different downloads totaling around 37mb...yep you read that right, 37mb!!! However, 56K or not, it is TOTALLY worth it!! You all are gonna love this if you liked the original Gazelle!!!!*EDIT* Here's a direct link to the download page:http://www.faitmain.com/fs2002/default.asp...2200&C=22&SC=94:) :) :) :)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest Lindy

I've seen this notice too and have visited the website. My only concern is that I have a personalized livery for the Gazelle and wonder if it will transfer over. It should, right? -Lindy (keeping my fingers crossed):-wave

Guest product

Wow, that is wonderful work. Is there an english page or a translation of installation/ operation instructions available?Best,Joel

Lindy, just save your repasint textures and add them later by editing the aircraft.cfg.Joel, the installation is simple and very self explanatory. You have your basic aircraft, panel folders, etc.. just add the "stuff" like any other aircraft/panel/etc..The installation instructions are in english but all they say is where to place the folders which isn't really needed since you place them in the same way you would any aircraft.:)

Ark

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Very nice package. Makes me glad I invested in that DSL line.The package includes the 5 original paints and 10 different models, for a total of 18 aircraft. I just zipped my original package for storage but I don't think I'll need it again.Installation is a snap - about 5 minutes to cut & paste, and the instructions are in pictures so no language barrier.

Guest product

Thanks for the info!Joel

Guest abent

Arklight, could you post some panel/interior shots?The exterior textures are simply amazing. I DO have a 56 K dial-up and wouldn't mind seeing inside before I go ahead and dl.Thanks, Adam

The panel is pretty basic, not anything to write home about but it is functional.I believe the panel looks quite similar to the panel before the update if I remember correctly.Not sure if any screenies are really nessacary, lol.

Ark