Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lizardo

Thanks

Guest Grey_Wolf

I've done bad things and wish to correct them. I've sent "letters of thanks" to some of the authors of the fine FS adons. The have usually been along the lines of "thanks for your great thing, but I have a problem". I want to publicly thank All devolpers of Flight Sim add ons. Not just the people who make the things I personally use, but flat out every one who has contributed to the Flight Sim expierence. Compared to many of the sim pilots I'm relitively new to flight sim, only 3 years worth of flying. But I've seen many devolpers and their first efforts. And seen the improvements they have made on their skills of devolping even better and better FS add ons. I've also seen quite a few step away from their efforts because of complaints, negitive critisism and rivit counting nitpicking of their work. For one I want my voice herd in my thanks for all the work and dedication to devolping Flight Sim in to an even better simulator. I look forward to what the future brings us. Even with new things to learn for FSCOF the future seams increadibly bright thanks to the people who keep contributing to this interesting and intricate world of simulated flight.I'm sure I didnt express myself nearly as well as I'd have liked to, but be asured I strongly appricate everything that has been done in improving FS. I know there has been lots that we have all had to learn to get where we are and where we are going.Again (and finally) thanks to all of youGrey Wolf

Very well said Grey Wolf. I've only been into flight simming for about 2 years now, and when I first got into it I would download something and always send an e-mail to the person that made it. It seems somewhere along the lines I have stopped doing that. I'm glad you started this thread, it has reminded me to start doing that again. I would hate to think what flight simming would be like if it weren't for all the talented people who give thier time and effert so we may all enjoy simming at it's best. CHEERS TO YOU ONE AND ALL! :-beerchug Hawk

Guest DannyBoy

Same here..Thank you for making flight simming what it is today.Cheers to you all :-beerchug Danny

Sniff,SniffAnybody got a Kleenex?

Guest RonB49

>Sniff,Sniff>>Anybody got a Kleenex?If this is meant to be funny, then you've missed your mark. If it is meant to be mean-spirited, then you're right on point. I agree with Grey Wolf. R-EDIT -- to correct a typo.

Guest Liam

Slurp, slurp......a little more slurpYes please pass the kleenex and some facial wipes!

Guest Liam

Yes...........I would like to second this and pass on my congratulations and thanks to the Wilco A320 PIC for there wonderfull work, Captain sim for the 727 and of course not forgetting the 717 project.These to name a few will go down in my history books for causing me endless hours of enjoyment re-installing FS2k2.Thank you guys keep up the good work. Snivle snivleLiam

Yeh your right GW,Lots of talented cats out there who offer their work for free to make simming so much more enjoyable! So from me to them,I buy you all a virtual beer!,,,,hahahah.

Freeware That is an entirely different story.My hats off to those folks as they give from the heart.Addons from the other catagory on the otherhand stirs another feeling in me that the kleenex would come in handy for.There are a few exceptions of course.

Guest Lizardo

If nothing else, one thing about freeware: you are not out a dime.And it takes just as long to make, and as much $oftware as the other.