Sign in to follow this  
fspaan

FS2002 Final Review?

Hi All,Just wondering if there is an article somewhere with a final review of FS2002? Many of us have seen FS2002 coming with much sceptism. This is the same as now with FS2004 COF. However, if a review should be written for the FS2002, how would you look against it? Would you still have the same opinion as before the release of FS2002? Did you expectations became true?Maybe there is already such a forumpost or article. If so, could you point me out to this?My opinion:I was worried about my PC not being able to meet the performance. However it was better than the previous flightsimulator. Nevertheless I upgraded my PC.I never have any expectations of an upgrade. I first wait and see. Also I almost never used the default aircrafts. I was happy to see when the first updates appeared for example PSS and Dreamfleet (THANKS THANKS THANKS!).I loved the availability of ATC and AI. This has been a great improvement. I fly mostly online, so I do not use it. Nevertheless, it is a great step forward.The most improvements I have noticed in the Addons. Many developers have improved and still improve their utilities. Freeware/shareware or whatever. It always amazes me what these people drive to upgrade and develop their utilities. Great work and thanks to all! I am sure that many will review their utilities once FS2004 has been released.