Sign in to follow this  
Damien BRUNET

Zoom in external view

Hi,I'd like to know how to set the external zoom of certain aircraft because certain (Robin DR400) look small and the zoom number is big (i.e. 250). When we choose an aircraft, certain look small in the "preview" windows.Each time I choose a small aircraft, I have to set the external view value from about 250 to about 80.How to set for good the zoom so that I have not to set the external view each time I fly a small aircraft ?Thank you for your answers.;-)Damien BRUNET.e-mail : damien.brunet@udb.fr.stLe "Forum UDB" is French - FS2002 and FS2004 fora- FRP - France Project website forumand exclusive FS2002 files for members ...http://www.forum-udb.fr.st/The registration is FREE ;-)

I think you can set the distance in your default flight and that should hold as you switch to other aircraft. And, you can change on the fly by hitting the + and - keys...though that brings the scenery up closer, too.Sherm

Yes ... but that brings the scenery up closer, as you said ... and the value is not set for good !Damien BRUNET.e-mail : damien.brunet@udb.fr.stLe "Forum UDB" is French - FS2002 and FS2004 fora- FRP - France Project website forumand exclusive FS2002 files for members ...http://www.forum-udb.fr.st/The registration is FREE ;-)