Sign in to follow this  
Guest GrahamB

FS Meteo week-old WX

Guest GrahamB

Is FS Meteo no longer being supported by its author? I

Hi, GrahamTo be sure that you don't feel alone, I experienced exactly the same situation : I tried to download several times the WX files since last sunday, and it seems that the server stopped collecting data on May 24th, 1600Z. I sent a mail to Marc as well, but up to now, I got no answer from him. Let's hope he will soon re-boot the machine...Cheers Alain

Graham,Not sure what technical issues may be hampering your connections to the FS Meteo server, but I have been successfully using FS Meteo with no problems at all.Here is the Metar I just downloaded from FS Meteo:KATL 311353Z 23015G21KT 10SM SCT065 24/17 A2972 RMK AO2 SLP055 T02390172Here is the Metar I just accessed through the internet:KATL 311353Z 23015G21KT 10SM SCT065 24/17 A2972 RMK AO2 SLP055 T02390172As you can see, they are exactly the same.I realize this doesn't solve your problem, but it does indicate that Marc's server is functioning just fine.Hope this helps you refocus your attention as you strive for a resolution.Doug3.06Ghz P4 533FSB512 MB RAMBUS RAMSony CPD-G410R 19" CRTRadeon 9700 Pro (Not O/C)SB Audigy 2120 GB ATA Ultra DriveMS Sidewinder Force FB ProWinXP Pro SP1DX 9.0a

OK I just got a message from Marc Philibert, and he rebooted the server.So I'm happy that FSMETEO is working fine again !Alain

Guest GrahamB

I got an email too. All is now great. :-)