Sign in to follow this  
JSkorna

Tentative release date for COF

For me in Phoenix, it is four months of waiting--for the end of summer, that is. We become so fogged by heat, that even a COF release can't shake us out of the doldrums. We've already exceeded 110 a couple of days--and we aren't out of May! My worry--I go to purchase COF, and the dang thing melts before I make it to my car....

Guest Spilot

I ordered from Amazon and got July 29 it comes out. and have seen this in many other places. I heard very end of July I don't know how this could be this early.. Are you sure its up to date and not old info?AdamSpilot692000@yahoo.com

I know the Regional Manger of ElectronicBoutiques in the NWest and yes it will mail order ship on 7/14 and will be available in the stores on the morning of the 15th.AND THAT IS FIRM................

Guest JonP01

>For me in Phoenix, it is four months of waiting--for the end>of summer, that is. We become so fogged by heat, that even a>COF release can't shake us out of the doldrums. We've already>exceeded 110 a couple of days--and we aren't out of May! My>worry--I go to purchase COF, and the dang thing melts before I>make it to my car....>John,I feel your pain...Here in Oz the summer was at it's worst in January and February. Having just built my house (but lacking airconditioning and awnings at the time), I nearly melted. It was way too hot to play FS (45 degrees centigrade outside, 39 degrees centigrade indoors). In fact I was too scared to even boot my computers, lest the CPU temps get too close to the maximum. We are actually very lucky here in Oz, because FS2004 will be in the shops bang-smack in the middle of winter - which is perfect weather for flight simming.

.......AS ICE CREAM ON A HOT SUMMER DAY.

Guest SlimDady

EB usually updates as soon as tehy get the word. Sometimes they are not updated till the last min.but in this case im sure its all good.Only thing is it could change if microsoft has a major problem or delay.

Guest sssummer

EB usually is dead on everytime with release dates. You can take July 15th in stores after the UPS deliverly about 11 AM to the bank. I'll be waiting! LOL

Guest Matt Johnson

Microsoft US last told us a date around 27th July.Microsoft UK announced 1st August as the UK release.--M

Duh! And I do already find our 35 deg's here in Germany quite much. Man, now you must have pain there... Uhmm!! ;-)Etienne :-wave