Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Captain

Hawker Sea Fury by David Hanvey & Paul Barry

Guest The Captain

I have searched the files for this aircraft but keep getting a repaint kit. Is there a Sea Fury by the above mentioned men & how do I get it, please?Thanks,Terry.

Try searching under the author: Robert Sanderson. He has a Hurricane or two in the files. I fly his Hawker Sea Hurricane and it is excellent. Really needs to be flown in the VC. Very detailed. This may be the one you're looking for.

Guest The Captain

Thanks - have just downloaded the Hurricane & will get back to you.I was after the Sea Fury but your enthusiasm has got me the Hurricane instead! Cheers,Terry.

Guest The Captain

Thanks for the info about the Sea Hurricane...........WOW!! What a beauty. I'm off for a spin from Bournemouth to Cherburg when I've boned up. Thanks again!Terry.I'll contact the maker to thank him.

You're welcome. Just helping out as I've been helped on this forum. Thanks to all on AVSIM who really help one another. All the bashers and complainers can learn from this and be more helpful rather than be so negative.

Guest The Captain

You're so right about helping out. There are some sites I no longer go to due to the unfriendly attitudes. If you don't know you should ask which is what I do, & it's very off-putting when you're treated with distain for asking 'dumb' questions. To some of us there is no such thing as a 'dumb' question - just those we want answers to!!I'm going to post a question in the 2004 forum about changing the default flight as how often I tick the make this the default flight box, it doesn't happen. I await the outcome with interest!I found the Sea Fury, by the way, by the above 2 gents. I had them all the time having downloaded them 3 weeks ago. Just didn't know who made them!!Cheers,Terry.