Sign in to follow this  
Fede

Meatwater voicepack available for download

Hi,no, unfortunately we don't. You can try to reach meatwater by e-mail. I know John has tried several times with no answer from him, maybe you'll have more luck. His address should be in the readme of v1.CheersFede

I have the Version2 zip files, but have no idea how to make those currently missing from the AVSIM library available. Parts 1, 2, 5, and 7 total about 183MB (avg size 46MB). Possibly, could burn them to a disc and send that to someone willing to host them until AVSIM resumes uploading.Claude

Regards,

Claude Franklin

I have the Version2 zip files, but have no idea how to make those currently missing from the AVSIM library available. Parts 1, 2, 5, and 7 total about 183MB (avg size 46MB). Possibly, could burn them to a disc and send that to someone willing to host them until AVSIM resumes uploading.Claude
go to rapishare.com. Make an account and upload. Simple.

RobdeVries.jpg

Claude --I can host the files. I will send you a ftp site to upload the files to. I will then post the link.Paul

I figured it out. Had to copy and paste the same file name for all and then modify the number while renaming (right click = rename) some directally copyed would show error (no * or / etc.) then unzipped into winwood folder like they said and had to let winzip run for a few hours but it worked....

can somebody direct me toward the missing files for version 2.To answer a previous post, I emailed meatwater many month ago without succes either.Sincerely,Vaillant

The installation of this is too hard. Why is everything WinZip? I have not used that program for years. Why can't the files be extracted using the zip program with Vista 64 Home? I get a directory mwrc4_vocpack.zip showing all the 0-98 folders in it. When I try to move or copy the files to winwood all I get is error 0x80004005. Anyone have any ideas? ThxBarry

Hi Guys ,Some of the version 2 files are available on Avsim.I have downloaded them and put them to use as is appropriate and they do work well.These files do not need to be un zipped ,just open them and copy them as required into Winwood folder .Do remove the original files and keep them safe in case of problemsNorman Bowman

Some of You guys must have those missing version 2 files, it really isn't that hard to upload them to rapidshare or mediafire :D

Guest Charlesken

Any chance of anyone posting the missing version 2 files? Please! Been looking for these for months.