Sign in to follow this  
Fede

Meatwater voicepack available for download

What's wrong with the ones in the avsim library? Library will be on-line tomorrow.

The last time I tried to download theses files, Their status was "Not available".They are avalaible now ?

No, unfortunately none of the files is available. I sent a mail to the library crew to ask what is best to do. I think the best solution would be to make them available again through the avsim library instead of uploading them to some crappy upload service. I will keep you updated here.

Avsim says it's due to some problems with the library (see the announcement on the homepage). Let's wait until tomorrow's further information. Dependent on the expected down time I can upload the files to another place or just to the library.

Guest Charlesken

Can someone upload the missing version 2 files somewhere, so they can be downloaded?Files 1, 2, 5 and 7.I'm wondering if they will ever be recovered to the avsim library, its been months now.

I don't have much knowledge about " Meatwater voicepack". My question is: What is the quality difference between "Meatwater voicepack" and "RC4 Voicepack"?. I assume if Meatwater voicepack doesn't dramatically improve RC4, RC will not support them on this forum. (??)RegardsSanal

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

Ok, finally had the time to do this. I uploaded the files to the flightsim library because unfortunately the avsim library is down. They say on their websites it takes about 2 days to make the files available for download, so keep an eye on their new files page.

I don't have much knowledge about " Meatwater voicepack". My question is: What is the quality difference between "Meatwater voicepack" and "RC4 Voicepack"?. I assume if Meatwater voicepack doesn't dramatically improve RC4, RC will not support them on this forum. (??)
No support indeed, but you can get support from other users of course. The voicepack is really amazing: the soundfiles just sound like real atc voices. It's all going very fast and sometimes difficult to listen to: just as IRL.

Guest Charlesken
Ok, finally had the time to do this. I uploaded the files to the flightsim library because unfortunately the avsim library is down. They say on their websites it takes about 2 days to make the files available for download, so keep an eye on their new files page.No support indeed, but you can get support from other users of course. The voicepack is really amazing: the soundfiles just sound like real atc voices. It's all going very fast and sometimes difficult to listen to: just as IRL.
Thank you so much for uploading them. It really is appreciated.

Yes, thank you very much !!! Wonderfull !!! :(
Pieter, I echo and re- echo the "Thank Yous". That was very kind of you, and it is truly appreciated :( .THANK YOU, Pieter.Best regards,GodfreyG :(