Sign in to follow this  
Fede

Meatwater voicepack available for download

The version 2 files are now at FlightSim.com thanks to CapC.Go to "http://www.flightsim.com/file.php?cm=SEARCH" and put "meatwater rc4" in the "search for text" box. The 10 files will be displayed. Thank you again CapC for uploading them.
You made my day! I waited for those file since over 6 month. thank you so much.

Will you please advise where shall I install Meatwater voicepact ?ThanksSanal

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

I think the readme file that comes with the package is quite clear:1. Browse to your main Radar Contact 4 directory2. Open the folder "winwood". 3. In there, create a new folder called "backup". 4. MOVE all directories starting with "0" up to "98" to this newly created folder. This will be your backup in case you should want to revert to the default files.5. After downloading all 10 parts of this package, simply unzip them to the Radar Contact 4/winwood directory - that's all!6. Start Radar Contact 47. On the Radar Contact 4 main screen, click VOICES8. Select Dale Collins P# as the pilot 9. Select Bryan Opalka P# as the copilotGood luck!

Pieter,ThanksSanal

Ahmet Sanal

Pieter,I created New Folder and paste 0-98 files (98 Included ??) into new folder. Will I download 10 files into New Folder or into RC4 winwood file. If Winwood file, do I need delete 0-98 files from Winwood file?RegardSanal

Ahmet Sanal

I downloaded from Fltsim 10/31/09 and have 1-10 but after installing I am missing 32-49 and 63-88.Which package should these be in?Anyone else have this problem?Thanks,Ron

Bring back Chief Illiniwek!University of Illinois.

As a follow up to my above post:#5 has files 21-31 and 50(which seems strange),#6&7 have files 51-62,#8 has files 84-88.So I am missing 32-49 and 63-83.Thanks for any help.Ron

As a follow up to my above post:#5 has files 21-31 and 50(which seems strange),#6&7 have files 51-62,#8 has files 84-88.So I am missing 32-49 and 63-83.Thanks for any help.Ron
Seems strange, but it is as it is supposed to be. As you can see the missing directories do not exist in the original winwood folder too (except numer 63; no idea why that one is not included in this package). So your missing nothing and you're ready to use the new voices.
I created New Folder and paste 0-98 files (98 Included ??) into new folder. Will I download 10 files into New Folder or into RC4 winwood file. If Winwood file, do I need delete 0-98 files from Winwood file?
1. Include dir 982. The original files should be MOVED, not copied to another backup folder. So if you did copy them, you have to delete the folders 1-98 in you winwood folder before you put the new voices in there.3. Download the 10 files to a temporary directory and unzip them into the winwood folder.

Seems strange, but it is as it is supposed to be. As you can see the missing directories do not exist in the original winwood folder too (except numer 63; no idea why that one is not included in this package). So your missing nothing and you're ready to use the new voices.Thank you.I had added additional voices from Radar Contact.That must be the difference.Maybe I should install the missing files from my backup?Thanks,Ron1. Include dir 982. The original files should be MOVED, not copied to another backup folder. So if you did copy them, you have to delete the folders 1-98 in you winwood folder before you put the new voices in there.3. Download the 10 files to a temporary directory and unzip them into the winwood folder.

Pieter,Thanks for your support. I managed to install. I will start to use tomorrow. I will inform.Best regardsSanal

Ahmet Sanal

Thank you.I had added additional voices from Radar Contact.That must be the difference.Maybe I should install the missing files from my backup?Thanks,Ron

Guest Charlesken
The installation of this is too hard. Why is everything WinZip? I have not used that program for years. Why can't the files be extracted using the zip program with Vista 64 Home? I get a directory mwrc4_vocpack.zip showing all the 0-98 folders in it. When I try to move or copy the files to winwood all I get is error 0x80004005. Anyone have any ideas? ThxBarry
Hi BarryI'd go here http://www.7-zip.org

One question:After completion of Meatwater voicepack installation, RC4 sound increased. How can I reduce the RC4 sound with our changing any other sound settings?ThanksSanal

Ahmet Sanal

I have re-uploaded the missing files into the avsim library. So from now on the whole meatwater voicepack is available through the avsim file library!