Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

just wanted to know if the ai aircraft in FS2K4

Just wanted to know if the ai aircraft when on take off run will you the engines sound louder, an do the request start an push with the engines off.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If you're unaware of it, there's a package available to upgrade the FS2002 AI sounds.ba_ai.zip.Worth a nosey.

i know of the one for FS2K2,but the engines do not sound louder ,as Clayton said ( I mean i would lovvveeee to be sitting at the end of the runway and see a AI 747 takeoff and ROAR past)

>i know of the one for FS2K2,but the engines do not sound>louder ,as Clayton said ( I mean i would lovvveeee to be>sitting at the end of the runway and see a AI 747 takeoff and>ROAR past) Well they make mine louder! LOLI agree though, it would be nice to have full blown "ROAR" out of a passing 747.

This isn't related to the sound of the AI, but I hope in FS2004 they make AI general aviation planes flying in europe have european reg numbers(have the reg #'s correspond to where the planes are flying) The way they have it now no matter where you are flying wether it's Australia, Europe, or Japan they all have the US reg starting with N.