Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

Plane list for FS2002?

For instance if you want ATC to say the plane Westwind you have to put W23 in the atc_model= part of the aircraft cfg. Well does anyone know of the complete list for all the planes?

Guest John_Hirsch

Joseph29 -I have two files, one called ATC Models.txt and the other called ATC Types.txt. These files list the various aircraft models and aircraft types that FS2K2 ATC use when the appropriate entries are made in the aircraft.cfg file.I cannot remember where these text files came from or if I have, at some time or another, renamed them. Send me email and I will be glad to archive and send them to you.Regards,

Guest John_Hirsch

Joseph29 -I've tried to send you the archive two times and both tries have been blocked by www.spamcop.net and/or www.njabl.orgThe ISP technician at my end had no idea why the messages were blocked.Might you have a different email address where I can send the archive?

Oh sorry about that, I recently got a new email address and forgot to update it for avsim. My new email address is orchard 1 @ optonline . net (had to type the addy like this cause for some reason it wasn't coming out right when I typed it normanl)