Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

ULTIMATE TRAFFIC

Hi does anyon ehave this product? if so can you tell me where i can find the flightplans and aircraft.txt files i only got the airports to show up in the tcompile.

Considering you come here and ask this question tells me your not a beta tester of this product and if you then consider that this product is not released yet you seem to be doing something iligal here m8te. Maybe you shouldn't ask support for an addon you obviously got iligal.Tom

I dunno. But if you ask Tom Main over at Flight One he'll probably have some advice for you. Please post the response here so we can all share his thoughts.

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

hehe.....Yeah please go and ask Tom this question. I for one would love to hear his response too. I'm sure his imidiate response proberbly would be: How did you get my unreleased product in the first place??Tom

Guest A386

>> How did you get my unreleased product in the first place??I guess he pulled it off from a well known P2P-System where you also can get FS2**4 Beta, as I heard somewhere ;)

If so, and I think you're right, I hope he also pulled some nasty virusses and trojans off it at the same time.

Guest frankcubillos

Busted!FYI the key is encrypted, Flight1 should have your IP and real name by now. See any guys wih dark suits knocking on your door yet? The beta tester that gave you the key should be in a world of trouble by now as well. When will you bonehead pirates learn "sharing" keys is stealing!---Banners? We don't need no stinkin' banners!---Visualize FSGateway/ProjectAI sig banner here

Guest Toni Rauch

TomWhere there's a self-confessed pirate (like the guy who started this thread seems to be), surely there's a way to ban/delete these guys membership here...?Toni

But do keep a log of their activity to hand over to law enforcement and publicly report on their fate...

He's busted. Here are the IP's:IP address of this message: 68.39.239.233Other IP addresses used by Jayster125:68.37.157.189Write 'em down so I don't have too, okay? :)And he is also now banned.