Sign in to follow this  
Guest sfgiants13

In need of desperate help!

Guest sfgiants13

All of my AI traffic is gone! I guess, when you replace the default planes with actual aircraft, it gets excluded from the flightplan until you shuffle it using AITM. I shuffled it, and all of my AI traffic is gone, even my project AI traffic. It shows up on the timetable in AITM, but it is not actually there! Help!

http://forums.avsim.com/dcboard.php?az=sho...esg_id=60&page=If you have all the above, then you need to look at your traffic.bgl file. I would use TTools to decompile the file and manually review what is in each file.You might also use AITM again. It may be deleting flights that are beyond a certain range for the aircraft chosen to fly that route. AITM has some powerful utilities and you have to be careful what you allow it to do.Worst case, get the default traffic.bgl from your CDs and start over.

Guest sfgiants13

I have everything listed. I of course have my AI traffic at 100%. Help!

Guest WorkingStiff

AITM is great for examining problems with your AI traffic but I certainly would never use it to "shuffle" my traffic. Looks like you found this out the hard way.Shuffling introduces random percentages which reduce the frequency of your flights. Hopefully you had a backup traffic.bgl file stored somewhere.

Guest sfgiants13

I never knew that. I thought it introduced the non-fs aircraft like airlines. But, if I don't shuffle, am I right, it doesn't have my non-flightsim airraft appear? I'll restore my old traffic.bgl from the disk. Than I'll post if that doesn't fix it.

Guest WorkingStiff

I don't understand your question. What do you mean by "non-fs aircraft like airlines." As long as you compile your additions to the aircraft.txt, airports.txt and add the aircraft correctly in the fs2002/aircraft folder you don't need to do anything else.The PAI installer is designed to do all this automatically for you.If you installed PAI aircraft you certainly don't need to do anything else since the accompanying schedules already have the frequency of flights programmed in. So I'm puzzled why you would want to "shuffle" your flight schedules from what was already prepared by PAI.

Guest sfgiants13

I mean like downloaded Delta 737's, or Pan Am 747's. I replaced the default aircraft with airlines downloaded from various sites. I only have a couple project AI aircraft. I'll work on the other stuff you said.

Guest sfgiants13

I'm just going to reinstall everything, and see if that works.

Guest sfgiants13

I just reinstalled the game. Should I use nothing but Project AI? The thing is, I don't want to see any of the FS default airlines.

Guest WorkingStiff

>I just reinstalled the game. Should I use nothing but>Project AI? The thing is, I don't want to see any of the FS>default airlines.I didn't say that.But if you want to manually install AI traffic it would help if you knew what you were doing. PAI has an excellent illustrated article on their website on how to do this.

Guest sfgiants13

I'm working on replacing the default textures right now. I manually do it through the aircraft.txt file. This I know what I'm doing. I guess I won't use the shuffler anymore. I'll post when I'm done with the results.

Guest sfgiants13

The only traffic that shows up now is my Project AI traffic. I replaced the default textures with real world airlines, and ever since that, there gone. I did have it work one time, but I can't remember how. I had so many different aircraft liveries, but now it's all gone. What do you guys do to replace the default textures, can anyone help me on this?