Sign in to follow this  
cat

sydney scenery

yssy.v2 is awesome for sydney scenery but everything is so flat. Is there elevation data somewhere to make the heads the cliffs they in fact are. I have looked around but no luck.If you know of any. please let me know.

Guest Lindy

All I know about is the SATPAK mesh for Australia that covers most of the country. Some of the Oz sites have a link for it. But if there is anything else, your best bet for finding it will be OceaniaSim, AUSsim or Sydney Flight Sim Centre. Good luck-Lindy

Could you attach the satpack mesh or tell me where I can find it?satpac.org, which is linked from several sites, turns out to only be a place holder. There is nothing there.>All I know about is the SATPAK mesh for Australia that covers>most of the country. Some of the Oz sites have a link for it.> But if there is anything else, your best bet for finding it>will be OceaniaSim, AUSsim or Sydney Flight Sim Centre. >>Good luck>>-Lindy

I'ld like to find that mesh too. Every one references it, but all the links to it are dead, as is the site.scott s..

Guest Lindy

That's for sure.... I tried to link to it as well, and can't reach it either. :-( But if I locate a "live" link for it, I'll be sure to let y'all know. Otherwise all I can suggest is visit the forums of the main OZ websites. Maybe someone there can direct you to where you can get the files.-Lindy :-wave

Well done, Cmma!!Peter Sydney Australia