Sign in to follow this  

FS Sky world and FS athmosphere

I really dont know were to post this kind of question but believe that knowledge might my lying around here.I am really pleased with the new FS clouds and the first question, since I don

Hi Arny, fs sky world copy new fsw clouds texture in the fs2002texture and they overwrite the original one. Fs sky world is an texture installer, simple as that's.#1 Double click on the desktop FSW Icons -Select your Cumulus Set, press Install buttons -Select your Cb/Storm Set, press Install buttons -Select your High/Mid level Set, press Install buttons-Close Fs Sky World or click on your Fs2002 shortcuts Or you can use auto install, this feature will install the clouds texture during your flight from time to time, cloud set will change from time to time, Instant to pre-select clouds before your start fs2002 like the above step by step. Auto install copy the clouds texture in fs2002texture in random only according to the time setting."Do we benefit in regard of realism "Only the clouds set will change in random during your flight, instant to see always the same clouds set on your flight.There is no interaction between these program for having the right clouds set with the right condition, they are not 100% compatible for auto install but they works in random. The new clouds set, will appears sometime during your flights, it can take a while sometime.And you play with fs2002 like before, with your own weather setting and 3rd party generator.(E) Auto Install.docThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFs

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Thank you for your quick and helpful reply.Regard