Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

The AVSIM Library is Back Online!

We are pleased to announce that the AVSIM Library is back. We are only allowing downloads at this time, and have shut off uploading. We want to check system stability and see if there are any remaining bugs that need to be worked out. We know that there are some files missing. We recovered some 95% or more of the old system. Please do not email us telling us there are files missing. We know. We anticipate bringing back the upload function next week. In the meantime, please enjoy the downloads!

AWESOME!! Just saw this now!Checked to see if my files are still there, so far it looks like they're all there with only some of them missing the displayed screenshots or icons in the listing.Thanks to the Avsim team!!Philip.

Guest Nils79

Great work! Many thanks! :( :( :(

Guest Matt Johnson

Hi all:Please see the pinned post at the top of the forum for answers to what I imagine will be common questions.ThanksMatt

Guest diajohn2

Thank you all for your hard work. :(

Guest Martin_CWB
We are pleased to announce that the AVSIM Library is back. We are only allowing downloads at this time, and have shut off uploading. We want to check system stability and see if there are any remaining bugs that need to be worked out. We know that there are some files missing. We recovered some 95% or more of the old system. Please do not email us telling us there are files missing. We know. We anticipate bringing back the upload function next week. In the meantime, please enjoy the downloads!
Great news! Exist any idea to put the list of files (missing) and a special upload form to return this old files?I've many CD's and DVD's wich many files of AVSIM. Maybe this files exist im my lib. In a rapid search i locate the missing files (ex.: tu-144 ) and wich i have in my HD, in zip files form of avsim.Thanks Martin CWBCAVOK always!

Just leaving my support and my congratulation to all AVSIM team, for great work you are doing to bring the site and the library back up!!Thanks a lot indeed!! :( :(

i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, 32GB RAM, GTX1070 8GB (X-Plane 11, X-Plane 10)

i7-2630QM 2.0Ghz, 12GB RAM, GTX560M 3GB (X-Plane 9, FSX, FS2004)

Guest tom_a330

My thanks go to the whole Avsim team for bringing us back the library.I will re-upload all of my missing files (tu-144, a330, a340) as soon as the upload function is back.cheersTom-PLOP- opens a bottle of beer....

Hello ... :( with my best "frenchglich" : many thanks for the job and the time offered to do it !!!! :( :(

Cordialement

Philippe

Welcome back!May I join with my colleagues on the Flight 1 Ultimate Traffic Forum in congratulating you all, and thanking you for all the hard work you went through to get it all up and running again.