Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

The AVSIM Library is Back Online!

Guest flightsimfan912

To Hackers: You will be found! no where to run, no where to hide, we will stop at nothing to catch you on the run!To the owners of AVSIM: Thanks for keeping avsim.net the best download place for addons in the world!

Many congratulations on getting the library system up again.It has been a huge undertaking to get things running again.My hat off to you volunteers and others that have been working persistantly on getting avsim back into the air.Kind regards,Tom vd HorstWorld-of-AI

Guest Ted_Thompson

I know you said not to ask, but I'm asking for my own files here.Will the missing thumbnails be coming back or are they gone for good? I realize if they are gone, that nothing can happen until uploading is back online, and that the state of affairs on your end may be "wait and see" at this point.Don't want to be a pest, just wondering.In the meantime...YEAH BABY!!! IT'S BACK!!! W00T! :( :( :( :o :P

Guest Matt Johnson
I know you said not to ask, but I'm asking for my own files here.Will the missing thumbnails be coming back or are they gone for good?
I refer the honourable gentleman to the post at the top of this forum. :) That's the situation.

Just a word... THANK YOU!!!This is a wonderful news for every simmer.Congratulations and thanks a lot again to everyone worked hard in these last months to bring online again this awesome library.THANK YOU!Bye.RR

We are pleased to announce that the AVSIM Library is back. We are only allowing downloads at this time, and have shut off uploading. We want to check system stability and see if there are any remaining bugs that need to be worked out. We know that there are some files missing. We recovered some 95% or more of the old system. Please do not email us telling us there are files missing. We know. We anticipate bringing back the upload function next week. In the meantime, please enjoy the downloads!
Hello to everyone at Avsim. Congratulations on your recovery. I have missed the library and so glad to see it return. Thanks again and good luck with the remaining issues. David

We are pleased to announce that the AVSIM Library is back. We are only allowing downloads at this time, and have shut off uploading. We want to check system stability and see if there are any remaining bugs that need to be worked out. We know that there are some files missing. We recovered some 95% or more of the old system. Please do not email us telling us there are files missing. We know. We anticipate bringing back the upload function next week. In the meantime, please enjoy the downloads!
Welcome back! Thank you Tom and all the AVSIM staff for the hard work and persistence in the recovery effort. I realize that there is more to do but this is a great milestone.

Guest lilduckfoot

CONGRATULATIONS and THANK YOU!lilduckfoot

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!! :) An important part of Flightsimulation is back again!!! :) THX!!!

FANTASTIC News!!! Thanks for all your hard work. Alan

Well done everyone, and thank you for keeping the best FS website in the world online! :(

Hi!Great to see the Library back! :( Thanks to all that worked very hard! :( Soft Landings! :(

FANTASTIC news guys. Absolutely first class job by all in the AVSIM team. Congratulations! :( The world seems to be a little bit more "normal" now!Many thanks for all your efforts.Bob.Oh dear, what will the whiners complain about now?? :(