Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

The AVSIM Library is Back Online!

Guest Blank_Fang

Hey guys great job! The effect of your ongoing struggle was dearly missed glad you succeeded!All I can say is Thank you All-----Willy

Brilliant news .you have done a fantastic jobDerek

Derek C.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Wonderful and good news for everyone who was patient; now looking forward to the uplodas but not being greedy :( John

Guest nativesam
We are pleased to announce that the AVSIM Library is back. We are only allowing downloads at this time, and have shut off uploading. We want to check system stability and see if there are any remaining bugs that need to be worked out. We know that there are some files missing. We recovered some 95% or more of the old system. Please do not email us telling us there are files missing. We know. We anticipate bringing back the upload function next week. In the meantime, please enjoy the downloads!
Tom, We've All Dropped Our Jaws In Amazement. What A Fine Job To All Working For AVSIM !!!

Guest dwel

Congratulations. I am sure the FS community will be very happy you are. The Library was missed.I am hopeful your base will now grow and people will begin to contribute to a one-of -a -kind Library. Those who spend thousands of hours building and painting have a great respect for for you then it follows that those who use you as a conduit do as well. Lots of luck, and I fell off my chair when I tried the library today and it opened

Guest sueede

Congratulations and thank you for not giving up on the task that would have been impossible for most of us simmers!Admiration and gratitude is due.Tommy Engman

:( THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOUNow I can come off this 12 step program and get my fixes again.RichardS

Guest Crazedflyer1106

This news is excellent! Congrats to the Avsim Staff for all their hard work - this has made the Flight Simming community whole again :) :( DF @ BNA

Guest 787seattle
Congratulations on getting the File Library back up. Here's a really quick clip I put together to express my gratitude. :)Thanks for all your hard work.
You have way to much time on your hands! :( Great job and good work to all of the volunteers and AVSIM staff!

Guest Ijineda

Congrats for bringing it back, and good work! Thank you!