Sign in to follow this  
DMullert

FFX 737-800 engine animation problem!!!

Hello Gang!First, I'd like to thank John Tavendale for helping me identify the initial problems with the FFX 737-800 update file and how to correct the problem. I now have my winglets installed and my landing gears looking good; however, I am still experiencing a new issue and is that everytime I look out the cockpit on the left or right rear views, the engines are not turning - they are still. If I go to the outside view, they appear OK and functioning (turning).Any ideas how to correct this?I wonder why these guys released this file like this; it's been more of a workout to get this update to work than anything.Anyways, Thanks for any help! Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullert

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

"I wonder why these guys released this file like this; it's been more of a workout to get this update to work than anything."Comments like this beg the question--how much did you pay for this? I suppose freeware designers should go out and solicit dozens of beta testers, give up their lives, families, and other hobbies, just to get it "perfect" for you or so you don't have to "workout" to get things going? What a load of......FFX is a class act. And if you'd bothered to read the forums before your post, you'd know FFX is aware of the issue (and also, FYI, the aileron animations don't work from the cockpit mode). You'll also know that Mike was pestered with "give it to us now posts". Forgive me for unloading on you, but as a freeware designer myself, I am fed up with comments like this.... We're lucky if FFX fixes the problem at all, considering how rude and ungrateful some of these comments have been.Flame away, but you ain't sittin' on the moral high ground with this thread...

Guest Toni Rauch

<"I wonder why these guys released this file like this; it's been more of a workout to get this update to work than anything.">UNBELIEVABLE!Not worthy of any further comment. Toni.

Dear John and Toni!FFX is indeed a class act group and their contributions are definitely appreciated by myself, as well as the rest of the flight simulation community. Because of the previous quality of their releases is that I asked the question of "why they released this particular file in this fashion". I do not mind tweaking things here and there to get them to work, but maybe they should have given us some guidance as to what to do, perhaps in the readme file. I am, by no means, putting these guys down - to the contrary, I appreciate their efforts and contributions!By the way!!!! If you do not have any constructve criticism or anything positive to add to this forum, please refrain from putting words in people's mouths and stirring up the beehives around here. This should be a positive forum to seek help from, as well as help others in need. Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullert

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.