Sign in to follow this  
clayton4115

addicted to wing views...

hi all,i just downloaded a plane yesterday and it said to tweak a few things in order to get some nice wing views, so i did thatm and boy now i am so addicted to these wing views, hell, now i don't even fly a plane without wing views, i have a 737 and a 747 using the PSS Panel :-loli can now be a passenger and a pilot at the same time. :-lolanyone else on here addicted to wing views,

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

I really like wing views too. I've also had some great wing views on the many real airline flights I've flown. Happy Jet Trails To Youflyking

yup,i am hanging out for the PMDG 737 but i am sure they don't have wing views on their aircaft, what am i going to do, i love my wingviews, especially on a 21" monitor i will be upgrading to for Fs2004.:-bla

Last I heard, PMDG was using static wing views--a poor substitute. Maybe something's changed?-John

I like them, especially for cockpit realism in the prop jets and in the smaller airliners, like the 737... To me it's as essential as a V/C for simulating the visual aspects and checks of a pilot's office. I owe my life to a pilot who caught icing on our puddle jumper--I'm happy he wasn't one of those "your eyes should be in the cockpit" pilots :) -John

So it does look like you changed that part of the project--and a full cabin as well? Wish you success on the release! Sounds like you folks listen...-John

Guest Coneman

Welcome to the wing view fan club :-) We have been blessed lately with a whole slew of aircraft with them....A310, L1011, 737-200, 727-200, 747, 777, A330 and now a whole series of the 737. Thanks to all the developers. Also to come are the beautiful A320 series from CSI. Life is good.ToddDisclaimer: For those who think wing views are for kids, I only use them on replays....mostly. And then I only look at them for not longer than 5 seconds...mostly. And I never, ever look at them on final...usually.

>>Disclaimer: For those who think wing views are for kids, I>only use them on replays....mostly. And then I only look at>them for not longer than 5 seconds...mostly. And I never, ever>look at them on final...usually.Whenever I fly commercially, I ask for a seat just fore or aft of the wing. I have a real interest in the mechanics of the flaps, slats, spoilers, etc. When these systems are "artfully" portrayed in flight simulations, I'll be watching them too! And I'm not a "kid"! :)

hi Vin,thx! i saw that before, looks really good, i will be buying this 737!