Sign in to follow this  
BobK

A B-17 just flew over my house---twice !!!

Guest daves0

Now what's up with that ????I live about 5 miles from MSN..dane county regional;/ruax /field...must be something going on..

On its way to MAAM?

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Guest daves0

that could be...its this weekend ???There was a DC3 flying around Sunday

Guest daves0

Now that I think about it, my daughter lives in Phoenix..she said a bunch of planes in the museum there in Arizona were flying out this weekend...could be from there....Grabbed my camera, but was too late...both times :)I'm going to run out there ansd see whats up...security is so tight now, probably can't get close

Guest RobA

Same here in Redding, CA (KRDD) Both Sat. and Sun. I saw an old bomber (not sure if b17, b25, etc) and a few other old planes I've never seen before! Flying low and slow over town too! Maybe there's a tiein with the COF celebrations because there wasn't any airshows around this weekend. ;-)Best, Rob

Guest teetee

cool!! i live a few miles west of ithaca, ny and untill the national warplane museum went "belly up" a couple of years age, their B-17 "Fuddy Duddy" could be counted on to be seen half a dozen times each summer. what a sight, what a sound. sure miss it. tt