Sign in to follow this  
Guest frankcubillos

ProjectAI is proud to offer AAL and AUA installers!

Guest frankcubillos

After hundreds of hours and months of work, we are proud to offer you American Airlines! In conjunction with this major release Austrian Airlines is also included as an added bonus as a big thank you for your support!http://ProjectAI.com---Banners? We don't need no stinkin' banners!---Visualize FSGateway/ProjectAI sig banner here

Once again thanks a million to the PAI crew for populating our virtual airportsRichard

Guest frankcubillos

>Once again thanks a million to the PAI crew for populating>our virtual airports>>RichardIt's our pleasure, and thank you for the kind words, much obliged!---Banners? We don't need no stinkin' banners!---Visualize FSGateway/ProjectAI sig banner here

How to Find??I love your work products but the site design is harder than ever to navigate!! How does one actually find this wonderful addition???Regards,Bill GustafsonKSAT (Alamo City!)

Exactly what does the Commercial Unistaller remove? In understanding I can use the reinstaller to put them back just wandering what a/c it removes as well as any other files. Also will this feature be compatible with CoF the uninstaller that is?Kilstorm

Look under the "Certified Resources" Link.Honestly Frank, I must post a reply like this at least once every single day in one forum or another. Could you PLEASE rename that link to something that means something to those unfamiliar with your site?"Official downloads" for example?

Guest RobK

Thanks to all at PAI for their hard work and time put into providing us with these great AI aircraft and flightplans. :-beerchugRob

Guest frankcubillos

Thanks y'all! We hope you enjoy 'em! :-wave---Banners? We don't need no stinkin' banners!---Visualize FSGateway/ProjectAI sig banner here

Hi,Thanks so much for publishing the AA aircraft!Could you please tell me where I can download the ProjectAI 727? I can find all sorts of textures, but can't find the aircraft itself. I am wanting AA 727's to go with these other aircraft.Thanks,Kurt

uhm, there's FTP access, but I get user anonymous cannot login.What's the correct FTP url?

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

Thanks,I appreciate your help. I set up quite a few routes and airlines using the PAI site which (was) easier to navigate then. Am very supportive and greatful for all teh hard wqork put in by their members!Bill GustafsonKSAT (Alamo City!)

Guest frankcubillos

Our pleasure....Enjoy the friendly skies! ;-)---Banners? We don't need no stinkin' banners!---Visualize FSGateway/ProjectAI sig banner here