Sign in to follow this  
jd

UT2 callsigns and RC

Hi AllI have the same problem as above :( What was the fix? Did I miss something? I copied and pasted the updated list using notepad and saved it back to rcv4x\dataFortunately I did back up the original fileAny help greatly appreciated and apologies for bumping this threadRegardsAlan

Guest nzch2010
Hi AllI have the same problem as above :( What was the fix? Did I miss something? I copied and pasted the updated list using notepad and saved it back to rcv4x\dataFortunately I did back up the original fileAny help greatly appreciated and apologies for bumping this threadRegardsAlan
Hi Alan,You must add the missing call signs in exactly the correct format. If you scroll down about 1/3 of the C4 (use note pad) and you will see a list of call signs with 0,0,0 on the end. Sorry I can't copy and paste an example as it is on second computer and I have shut it down, but you will see what I mean when you look at it.I placed the missing call signs in the correct alpha.... order and works fine. I have also added All Nippon.if you still have problems, PM me and I will email you a copy of the C4.CheersJulian

Hi Alan,You must add the missing call signs in exactly the correct format. If you scroll down about 1/3 of the C4 (use note pad) and you will see a list of call signs with 0,0,0 on the end. Sorry I can't copy and paste an example as it is on second computer and I have shut it down, but you will see what I mean when you look at it.I placed the missing call signs in the correct alpha.... order and works fine. I have also added All Nippon.if you still have problems, PM me and I will email you a copy of the C4.CheersJulian
Hi JulianMany thanks for the reply and advice, I might well pm you but I wanted to check something first. I have only recently bought Radar Contact an wondered if that file had been updated because when I double checked the missing airlines did appear to be in the list :( So not sure exactly whats going onGuess I'll have to fly around a bit and listen to what ATC is actually sayingRegards Alan

Guest nzch2010
Hi JulianMany thanks for the reply and advice, I might well pm you but I wanted to check something first. I have only recently bought Radar Contact an wondered if that file had been updated because when I double checked the missing airlines did appear to be in the list :( So not sure exactly whats going onGuess I'll have to fly around a bit and listen to what ATC is actually sayingRegards Alan
Hi Alan,Editing of the C4 should start from "Line 756" and an example below:1ST CAMBODIA,FIRST CAMBODIA,,0, 0 ABBOT,air force,,0, 0 ABBOTT,air force,,0, 0 AB-EX,ABEX,,0, 0 ABLE,air force,,0, 0 ABOTT,air force,,0, 0 accessair,accessair,,0, 0 ACE,air force,,0, 0 ACORES,SATA,,0, 0 ACVILA AIR,AIR ROMANIA,,0, 0 AERO ASIA INTERNATIONAL,AERO ASIA,,0, 0 AERO-CONDOR,CONDOR-PERU,,0, 0 AEROLANE,LAN ECUADOR,,0, 0 aerolive,aerolive,,0, 0 AIR LINGUS,SHAMROCK,,0, 0 AER LINGUS,SHAMROCK,,0, 0 AEROMXPRESS,AEROMEXPRESS,,0, 0 AFRICAN EXPRESS,aexpress,,0, 0 AFRICAN SAFARI,ZEBRA,,0, 0 AFRICAN SAFARI AIR,ZEBRA,,0, 0 AFRIQIYAH AIR,AFRIQIYAH,,0, 0 AFRIQIYAH AIRWAYS,AFRIQIYAH,,0, 0 AIR ACORES,SATA,,0, 0 AIR ARANN,aerarann,,0, 0 AIR ASIA,THAI ASIA,,0, 0 AIR AUSTRAL,REUNION,,0, 0 AIR CARAIBES,FRENCH WEST,,0, 0 AIR CARGO,NIGHT CARGO,,0, 0 AIR CHINA INTERNATIONAL,AIR CHINA,,0, 0 airchina,air china,,0, 0 AIR EXPRESS,KHAKI EXPRESS,,0, 0 AIR FRANCE CARGO,AIR FRANCE,,0, 0 AIR FRANS,AIR FRANCE,,0, 0 AIR FRANS CARGO,AIR FRANCE,,0, 0 AIR FRANZ,AIR FRANCE,,0, 0 AIR FRANZ CARGO,AIR FRANCE,,0, 0 AIR GABON,GOLF NOVEMBER,,0, 0 AIR GREENLAND,GREENLAND,,0, 0 AIR GUINEE,GUINEE,,0, 0 AIR JAMAICA,JULIETT MIKE,,0, 0 AIR LITTORAL,air littoral,,0, 0 AIR MALAWI,MALAWI,,0, 0 AIR MANDALAY,UNIONAIR,,0, 0 AIR MAROC,ROYAL AIR MAROC,,0, 0 AIR NAMIBIA,NAMIBIA,,0, 0 AIR NEW ZEALAND,newzealand,,0, 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Just make sure any additions are the same format as above and correct order.I have had RC4 installed for about 3 months, but still had to add the missing call signs. Maybe yours was already added ?CheersJulian

Hi Alan,Editing of the C4 should start from "Line 756" and an example below:1ST CAMBODIA,FIRST CAMBODIA,,0, 0 ABBOT,air force,,0, 0 ABBOTT,air force,,0, 0 AB-EX,ABEX,,0, 0 ABLE,air force,,0, 0 ABOTT,air force,,0, 0 accessair,accessair,,0, 0 ACE,air force,,0, 0 ACORES,SATA,,0, 0 ACVILA AIR,AIR ROMANIA,,0, 0 AERO ASIA INTERNATIONAL,AERO ASIA,,0, 0 AERO-CONDOR,CONDOR-PERU,,0, 0 AEROLANE,LAN ECUADOR,,0, 0 aerolive,aerolive,,0, 0 AIR LINGUS,SHAMROCK,,0, 0 AER LINGUS,SHAMROCK,,0, 0 AEROMXPRESS,AEROMEXPRESS,,0, 0 AFRICAN EXPRESS,aexpress,,0, 0 AFRICAN SAFARI,ZEBRA,,0, 0 AFRICAN SAFARI AIR,ZEBRA,,0, 0 AFRIQIYAH AIR,AFRIQIYAH,,0, 0 AFRIQIYAH AIRWAYS,AFRIQIYAH,,0, 0 AIR ACORES,SATA,,0, 0 AIR ARANN,aerarann,,0, 0 AIR ASIA,THAI ASIA,,0, 0 AIR AUSTRAL,REUNION,,0, 0 AIR CARAIBES,FRENCH WEST,,0, 0 AIR CARGO,NIGHT CARGO,,0, 0 AIR CHINA INTERNATIONAL,AIR CHINA,,0, 0 airchina,air china,,0, 0 AIR EXPRESS,KHAKI EXPRESS,,0, 0 AIR FRANCE CARGO,AIR FRANCE,,0, 0 AIR FRANS,AIR FRANCE,,0, 0 AIR FRANS CARGO,AIR FRANCE,,0, 0 AIR FRANZ,AIR FRANCE,,0, 0 AIR FRANZ CARGO,AIR FRANCE,,0, 0 AIR GABON,GOLF NOVEMBER,,0, 0 AIR GREENLAND,GREENLAND,,0, 0 AIR GUINEE,GUINEE,,0, 0 AIR JAMAICA,JULIETT MIKE,,0, 0 AIR LITTORAL,air littoral,,0, 0 AIR MALAWI,MALAWI,,0, 0 AIR MANDALAY,UNIONAIR,,0, 0 AIR MAROC,ROYAL AIR MAROC,,0, 0 AIR NAMIBIA,NAMIBIA,,0, 0 AIR NEW ZEALAND,newzealand,,0, 0<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Just make sure any additions are the same format as above and correct order.I have had RC4 installed for about 3 months, but still had to add the missing call signs. Maybe yours was already added ?CheersJulian
Thanks Julian, I'll try your suggestions at the w/e, unfortunately tied up with real life at the moment dry.gif Regards Alan