Sign in to follow this  
Ericson

NEW incoming plane from Carenado :-)

Hi,i've just noticed new screens of incoming Cessna 210M Centurion from Carenado - it's looks just great and very promising :-) check new screens : http://www.carenado.com/html/incomings.php3they also have some kind of promotion - you can buy Cessna 172 , Piper Saratoga or Piper Warrior for 5 $sounds good but i have them already :-)Ericson

Guest product

Looks like another absolutely stunning plane to look at from the outside, but I'll wait to see what their panels look like first- I recently bought their Bonanza V35 package and the panels (especially the VC) is very poor for payware. While I like the eye candy, I fly from the inside most days :-)Best,Joel

Guest Marvel

>While I like the eye candy, I fly from the inside most days :-)yeah, I agree on that one. What ever plane it is I prefered to have a realistic Panels, systems and FDE rather than *only* nice models.

Pity they aren't doing a C210P, or a pressurized Skymaster.... Both would have been nicer and I believe, more popular.The 172 has great exterior visuals--I believe it's the best looking 172 for FS. But, there's mention of there being no V/C. I'd assume it is very much like Carenado's 152 then, with no virtual cabin or dynamic wing views--just static bitmaps. I wouldn't pay the $5.00 in that case--there's better freeware.Carenado also needs to look at upgrading their aircraft to FSDS 2.... Time to get them ready for FS2004, I think....

Guest Moghdad

The Carenado C172 and C152 are older FS2000 models now available as freeware. They never had VCs. The company still sells a few legacy FS2000 aircraft as payware at a discounted price--$5 for their old Piper Saratoga II.But all Carenado's FS2002 aircraft have VCs. There are two Bonanzas, the F33 and V35, a Piper Archer II and a Piper Dakota.I own all of them. They fly nicely, particularly the Dakota and V35 Bonanza. The exterior models are excellent. The 2D panels are well made. The VCs are not state-of-the-art. Some gauges could be clearer and the lightning nicer (the blue-tinted windshields are a peeve). To be fair, the Bonanza cockpits are a year old and our expectations have risen since then. The eyepoint, perspective, and overall field of vision from inside the VC are all excellent and convincing.Caranado models are framerate friendly and inexpensive. They charge $15 for their full-price models, and the Dakota and Archer II are available in a package at discount.I am looking forward to the C210 and will definitely buy it.http://www.carenado.com/

>Pity they aren't doing a C210P, or a pressurized>Skymaster.... Both would have been nicer and I believe, more>popular.negative - at least for me - C210P have too small windows for VFR flying :-) and visibility when looking left or right is rather poorEricson