Sign in to follow this  

Need a little help here

I'm trying to "add" a texture to my IFDG 757 v.2 I have the texture file added to my ac folder but I think I'm screwing up elsewhere. Below you'll find the eddited file, what is wrong with this?[fltsim.0]title=IFDG Boeing 757-200F UPSsim=UPS757rrmodel=panel=sound=texture=kb_checklists=kb_reference=atc_id=N438UPatc_airline=UPSatc_flight_number=BA757ui_manufacturer=IFDGui_type=Boeing 757-200Fui_variation=UPSdescription=IFDG Boeing 757-200FFully textures by Mauro Perez - M.Perez@jet-precision.comDynamics by Jeff Coleatc_heavy=0[fltsim.1]title=North American B757-225sim=UPS757rr model=panel=sound=texture=nakb_checklists=kb_reference=atc_id=N754NAatc_airline=NORTH AMERICANatc_flight_number=1125ui_manufacturer=IFDGui_type=757-200Fui_variation=North Americandescription=IFDG Boeing 757-200nDynamics v5 by Iskander Hannivoort, repaint By Dave Smith (davy2025@yahoo.com)atc_heavy=0visual_damage=1

HiYour entry in the cfg file under (sim=) is wrong. It should be copied exactly as the air file without the ext. (UPS757rr). delete the (model=) and you should be OK.title=North American B757-225sim=UPS757rr model= (just delete model=)panel=sound=texture=nakb_checklists=kb_reference=atc_id=N754NAatc_airline=NORTH AMERICANatc_flight_number=1125Arnold

Thanks Arnold, actually "model" is suppose to be down on the next line. It's correct in my file, however I still don't get the ac in msfs????? Any other ideas? Thanks in advance.

Guest Danno

Hi BryanThe entry numbers are missing from your example so this is just a guess.. Your first 'paint' should be fltsim.0. The second will be fltsim.1, the third.. fltsim.2.. etc.Also, I believe there is a limit to how many versions you can for a single AC type. It's fairly high so unless you have a dozen or more, this is unlikely to be the case.Have a look at that./Danno

I can't figure out why things aren't copying from there to here correctly. What your referring to is in my file. I just tried to copy it over again and it came out wrong when I previewed my post. Anyway I'm still back at square one.