Sign in to follow this  
Guest oliverrichter

MRAI is over

Guest oliverrichter

:-hang Oh, no! Now it's over with www.mostrealisticai.projectai.comIt's so mad! Where should I now get my flightplans from?

Guest oyvindhansen

I had expected this to happen sooner or later. They couldn't just go on remaking their flightplans two times a year. Even though the results are fun to watch, making ai plans seems like tedious work to me, especially when you have made as many as these guys have.A big thank you to MRAI!

Guest oliverrichter

Where get you your fp's from(, now)?:-ukliam

PAI have some and you'll find a fair few in the file libraries.I'd like to add my thanks to MRAI. As mentioned above, putting flightplans together is hard and tedious work and they've done all thefans of the AI element of FS2002 an enormous favour by doing the workload that they have.Best of luck to the people involved in the future.

I want to join in and give a BIG thanks to Arnt Helge and Vidar Haaland for their outstanding work!(Hoping they will release the few flight plans they created over the last days - but not yet included in their master zip file here on avsim...)Regards,Claudius

Guest WorkingStiff

What is the name of the master file? I couldn't find it in AVSIM's library.

Guest oliverrichter

What about the program they made their flightplans?Do they want to release it? It's a shame if it's going to the dogs...

Guest WorkingStiff

Thank you....I found it.