Sign in to follow this  
Guest H_Kev55

Ultimate Traffic Released!!!!!

www.flight1.com:)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest Wills402

Great News! I just uninstalled My Traffic and their cartoon like aircraft and am downloading Ultimate Traffic now.William

And just as mostrealisticAI announce they're closing down.

YAAAAHOOOOO!!!!!!I've been holding off on ProjectAI stuff because I knew this was coming around soon.CAN'T WAIT to get it home and installed!

Guest flightjunkie

I'm a beta tester with Ultimate Traffic, and I can ASSURE you - you're going to be BLOWN AWAY with the functionality and just the cool factor!Download away!

Thank you. I just have a problem with angry people. BobG

Guest Lobaeux4

Downloading now, boy it's a big one! Can't wait to try this puppy out.

Guest Wills402

Larry, I've already downloaded and installed. Thank god for cable modems. I think it looks great so far no more cartoon aircraft or 90% twa 727 AI's (with twa spelled backwards on the tail) and my frame rates are unchanged and in fact may be a little better than when I had My Traffic installed.:-beerchug

I finished downloading and installing. Thank god for cable modems, I downloaded it in 16 minutes. =)Installation can be pretty long but it worked without a hitch.So far I'm very impressed with Ultimate Traffic, it's worth every penny!Ericwww.virtualATP.org

Eric Thornton

Hi. I installed it twice and it won't install the TTS_Technology folder. What the heck is this for? Their support site does not support Ultimate Traffic yet. I already tried there. Thanks, regards, Bob.

16min's for the d/l? That's pretty dang good, unlike those 2 Brit's (Cloud Tiger and Fortress) that got sloshed drinking shots of god knows what while they downloaded at a snails pace in that now locked thread..hilarious!

Eric 

Im extremely interested in this. However wont buy it until FS2004comes out and its proven compatible. I have projectai stuff all configured in FS2002 and see no need to change that with FS2004 just about to go.Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Guest Satchmo

I cannot get to the flight1 web site to see the file details because the site is HTTP blocked by my employer's firewall (duh?)Can anyone tell me how large the download is, or even better provide a direct download link (assuming that the installer uses the flight1 commercial-purchase wrapper similar to the Meridian et al)Sometime it is possible to FTP thru the firewall.CheersSatchmo